grade 4: electricity, circuits & thermal energy
4th grade teachers…
With the new content standards, are you teaching electricity and thermal energy for the first time? Then join OEP for a professional development workshop that meets these new standards!
- Teacher resources: NEED curriculum, OEP lesson plans and student worksheets.
- Kit of Equipment worth over $200: 5 sets of Snap Circuits, 5 circuit batons, 6 digital thermometers, additional resources to teach thermal energy.
- Three professional development contact hours.
Summer 2017 Program Dates & Locations
|Summer 2017 TBD||Various locations around Ohio|
Ohio Learning Standards the workshop will address:
Electricity, Heat & Matter (Physical Science)
- The total amount of matter is conserved when it undergoes a change.
- Energy can be transformed from one form to another or can be transformed from one location to another.
Earth’s Living History (Life Science)
- Changes in an organisms environment are sometimes beneficial to its survival and sometimes harmful.
Questions? Email OEP staff