e3/be e3 program dates & locations
Registration for the 2017-2018 school year is now closed. We hope to see you next year!
Dates/locations TBD early 2018.
How Does It Work:
- Register for a training near you.
- After the Professional Development you return to school with everything you need to teach 5 hands-on energy labs. (Curriculum and all the lab materials.)
- We ship Student Efficiency Kits with bulbs, weather stripping, showerhead, and aerators and a lab workbook for each of your students.
- Complete the evaluation/survey after you teach the program and receive your stipend!
- Teach 4th – 12th grade
- Must be an Ohio school in the service territory or AEP, Columbia Gas, DP&L, Ohio’s Electric Cooperatives or Vectren.
- Go ahead and register – we will look it up for you!
Options for Training:
- Professional Development Workshop: (required for graduate credit). See dates above and register for a full-day workshop.
- Open House: Stop in to review the different labs, ask any questions and see the updates to the curriculum.
- Customized Online Video Training: Watch a video of the updates this year.