e3 program dates & locations
Teachers new to the energy efficiency program:
For 1st time energy efficiency program teachers or returning teachers applying for graduate credit.
|Columbus||Thursday, July 20|
|Toledo||Wednesday, July 26|
|Canton||Wednesday, August 2|
|Dayton||Thursday, August 3|
|Athens||Tuesday, August 8|
|Columbus||Wednesday, August 9|
|Columbus||Tuesday, September 12|
|Canton||Tuesday, September 19|
|Dayton||Tuesday, September 26|
|Toledo||Wednesday, September 27|
|Columbus||Tuesday, October 10|
All programs are 9a-3p. Lunch is included.
How Does It Work
- Register for a training near you.
- After the Professional Development you return to school with everything you need to teach 5 hands-on energy labs. (Curriculum and all the lab materials.)
- We ship Student Efficiency Kits with bulbs, weather stripping, showerhead, and aerators and a lab workbook for each of your students.
- Complete the evaluation/survey after you teach the program and receive your stipend!
- Teach 4th – 12th grade
- Must be an Ohio school in the service territory or AEP, Columbia Gas, DP&L, Ohio’s Electric Cooperatives or Vectren.
- Go ahead and register – we will look it up for you!
Teachers who previously participate in the energy efficiency program:
Options for Training:
- Professional Development Workshop: (required for graduate credit). See dates above and register for a full-day workshop.
- Open House: Stop in to review the different labs, ask any questions and see the updates to the curriculum.
- Customized Online Video Training: Watch a video of the updates this year.
Returning Teacher Training Dates:
|Columbus||Tuesday, July 11 10a-1p|
|Dayton||Tuesday, July 18 10a-1p|
|Columbus||Thursday, July 20 4p-5:30p|
|Toledo||Wednesday, July 26 4p-5:30p|
|Canton||Wednesday, August 2 4p-5:30p|
|Dayton||Thursday, August 3 4p-5:30p|
|Athens||Tuesday, August 8 4p-5:30p|
|Columbus||Wednesday, August 9 4p-5:30p|
|Columbus||Tuesday, September 12 4p-5:30p|
|Dayton||Tuesday, September 26 4p-5:30p|
|Customized Online Video Training||Time at your availability|