e3/be e3 program dates & locations
Dates & locations for the 2018-2019 school year
|July||12||Dayton||Montgomery Co. Environmental Learning Center||Professional Development & Open House|
|July||19||Canton||R.G. Drage Career Technical Center||Professional Development & Open House|
|July||20||Mt. Gilead||Central Ohio Lineworker Training Facility||Ohio’s Electric Cooperatives Workshop for Alumni Teachers|
|July – PD FULL;OH OPEN||25 – PD FULL;OH OPEN||Gahanna – PD FULL;OH OPEN||AEP Ohio – PD FULL;OH OPEN||Professional Development & Open House|
|July||26||Nelsonville||Hocking College||Professional Development & Open House|
|August||1||Columbus||Columbia Gas of Ohio||Professional Development & Open House|
|August||2||Dayton||Montgomery Co. Environmental Learning Center||Professional Development & Open House|
|August||7||Toledo||Imagination Station||Professional Development & Open House|
|August||8||Gahanna||AEP Ohio||Professional Development & Open House|
|August||9||Mt. Gilead||Central Ohio Lineworker Training Facility||Ohio’s Electric Cooperatives Workshop for New Teachers|
|August||10||Mt. Gilead||Central Ohio Lineworker Training Facility||Ohio’s Electric Cooperatives Workshop for Alumni Teachers|
|September||19||Dayton||Montgomery Co. Environmental Learning Center||Professional Development|
|September||25||Canton||R.G. Drage Career Technical Center||Professional Development|
|October||9||Worthington||Worthington Education Center||Professional Development|
|November||8||Worthington||Worthington Education Center||Professional Development|
How Does It Work:
- Register for a professional development workshop near you.
- All professional development workshops take place from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm and include lunch.
- After the workshop, return to school with everything you need to teach 5 hands-on energy labs. (Curriculum and all lab materials included.)
- We ship Student Efficiency Kits with efficiency measures and a lab workbook for each of your students directly to your school.
- Complete the evaluation/survey after you teach the program and receive your stipend!
- Teach 4th – 12th grade
- Must be an Ohio school in the service territory of AEP, Columbia Gas of Ohio, Dayton Power & Light, Ohio’s Electric Cooperatives or Vectren.
- Go ahead and register – we will look it up for you!
- Professional Development Workshop: See dates above and register for a full-day workshop (required for graduate credit).
- Open House: Stop in to review the different labs, ask any questions, collaborate with grade-level colleagues, and see any updates to the curriculum. All open houses are drop-in programs, ranging from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm. Teachers from grades 4-6 are encouraged to attend between 3:00-4:00 pm while teachers from grades 7-12 are encouraged to attend between 4:00-5:00 pm.
- Online Video Training: Watch a video of the updates this year and fill out a brief questionnaire on our website.