e3/be e3 program dates & locations
All dates for the 2019-20 will be posted in the spring. We hope to see you this summer!
How Does It Work:
- Register for a professional development workshop near you.
- All professional development workshops take place from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm and include lunch.
- After the workshop, return to school with everything you need to teach 5 hands-on energy labs. (Curriculum and all lab materials included.)
- We ship Student Efficiency Kits with efficiency measures and a lab workbook for each of your students directly to your school.
- Complete the evaluation/survey after you teach the program and receive your stipend!
- Teach 3rd – 12th grade
- Must be an Ohio school in the service territory of AEP, Columbia Gas of Ohio, Dayton Power & Light, Ohio’s Electric Cooperatives or Vectren.
- Go ahead and register – we will look it up for you!
- Professional Development Workshop: See dates above and register for a full-day workshop (required for graduate credit).
- Open House: Stop in to review the different labs, ask any questions, collaborate with grade-level colleagues, and see any updates to the curriculum. All open houses are drop-in programs, ranging from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm. Teachers from grades 3-6 are encouraged to attend between 3:00-4:00 pm while teachers from grades 7-12 are encouraged to attend between 4:00-5:00 pm.
- Online Video Training: Watch a video of the updates this year and fill out a brief questionnaire on our website.
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 614-785-1717.