Energy Efficiency Registration
Workshop Dates will be posted in February.
For 1st Time Energy Efficiency Teachers
||Professional Development Date
How Does It Work
- Register for a training near you.
- After the Professional Development you return to school with everything you need to teach 5 hands-on energy labs. (Curriculum and all the lab materials.)
- We ship Student Efficiency Kits with bulbs, weather stripping, showerhead, and aerators and a lab workbook for each of your students.
- Complete the evaluation/survey after you teach the program and receive your stipend!
- Teach 4th – 12th grade
- Must be an Ohio school in the service territory or AEP, Columbia Gas, DP&L, Ohio’s Electric Cooperatives or Vectren.
- Go ahead and register – we will look it up for you!
Teachers who Previously Participated:
Options for Training:
- New! 1/2 Day Tour and Exploration: Visit an energy facility for hands-on learning from industry professionals. 4-hour training includes facility tour and hands-on workshop. Includes 4 contact hours toward CEU credits.
- Professional Development Workshop: (required for graduate credit). See dates above and register for a full-day workshop.
- Open House: Stop in to review the different labs, ask any questions and see the updates to the curriculum.
- Customized Video Training: Watch a video of the updates this year.
Returning Teacher Training Dates
|Customized Training||Time at your availability|