grade 3: sources of energy, states of matter, light & heat
3rd grade teachers…
Do you lack materials to teach energy sources, heat, light and states of matter? Join OEP for a professional development workshop that meets these content standards! View the program curriculum, pre/post assessments and student worksheets.
- Teacher resources: NEED curriculum, OEP lesson plans and student worksheets.
- Kit of Equipment worth over $200: 10 sources of energy samples & activities, states of matter activities, heat & light energy efficiency lab.
- An energy efficient light bulb (LED) for every student.
- Three professional development contact hours.
Registration is open to all Ohio schools. Program flyer coming soon.
Registration for Summer 2019 will open in March.
Summer 2019 Program Dates & Locations
Ohio Learning Standards the workshop will address:
- Matter exists in different states, each of which has different properties
- Heat, electrical energy, light, sound and magnetic energy are forms of energy
- Earth’s resources can be used for energy
- Some of the Earth’s resources are limited
Questions? Email OEP staff